Tuesday, October 13, 2020

My Small Fall Trader Joe's Haul

 How do you like that blog title? #poet  My latest TJ's haul isn't that big but I stocked up on some fall faves.

Pumpkin Joe-Joe's are super sweet and I keep them in the freezer.
This cereal is the right amount of pumpkin-y and not too sweet.
These English muffins were new to me and very good.
I really wanted to get my hands on the  Cheese-Less Cheesecakes and I did! I tried one as my birthday cake and it was very rich and creamy!
I was also excited to try the Vegan Caesar Dressing. I grabbed some Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing as well. They are both delicious. The cashew butter one has a kick!
Here's an old favorite and I had to get it. 
Last but not least are these Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps.  I'm not sure if they are new or not but it's the first time we've tried them. They were pretty tasty!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I love the cereal!

Ellibelle said...

These are such great finds! The cheeseless cheesecakes sound delicious! We don't have any Trader Joe in the area and I have never shopped there but it seems like such a popular chain from what I read on the internet. May have to see where the closest one is from my city.
Ellibelle

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, I am jealous of you! Everything you got looks great! I love TJ's Joe Joes and I'd love to try out the salad dressing. Enjoy everything.

Carla from The River said...

I have not been to TJ's in a long time. I always enjoy your posts about TJ's .. I write down what I should look for when I visit again.

Creations By Cindy said...

Loving that catchy title! OOH....that cheesecake looks divine! U love trying out different dressings too. Bet they are good ones. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Andrea Nine said...

Believe it or not, I have actually been able to try all these except for the cereal and the salad dressings. I really love those pumpkin cookies! And guess what, I Trader Joe’s is being built a half an hour away from us so I won’t have to go so far now.

R's Rue said...

Send me it all.

csuhpat1 said...

I love the English muffins and they have no sodium in them. Thanks for sharing.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I missed this post! I love your Tj hauls! I love the pumpkin finds and the vegan dressing. I forgot about that my sister never eats caesar dressing.
Great finds! Laura

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I miss TJs! I'm glad I got to enjoy some October goodies via my PA friend! xo

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails