Fall is my favorite season and I dove in head first to all of its autumnal goodness.
Even before the temps dropped I had to pick up some fall themed coffee (Vermont Maple Grove and Pumpkin Spice) and a candle from TJ Maxx to get me in the fall mood.

I found this awesome Pendelton blanket at Costco and had to have it. Look how cozy!
Celebrated a glorious fall day by wearing booties for the first time.....and an outdoor lunch with my gorgeous mom!I usually drink my coffee black but the fall spiced creamers get me!
I broke out my fall decorations and even had a fire one night--it was that chilly!
I found these two fall themed hummus varieties at Aldi. The pumpkin pie is my favorite.
Ever since I saw Julie's recipe for Slowcooker Lasagna, I was obsessed with making my own vegan version. I used beef-less crumbles, vegan mozzarella, made my own vegan cashew/cauliflower ricotta and added spinach to the recipe. It was amazing!
I had to get some fall scented kitchen soaps and a candle. I love the Acorn Spice! How's your fall going?












11 comments:
I love lighting candles during this time of year. The blanket looks nice and cozy. How nice to get out with your mom. I love how creative you got with making the slow cooker lasagna Heather. I'd love to make your version and hope you share the recipe on your blog sometime. Have a great day.
Califia farms is the best! I love the pumpkin cold brew!
That fire looks so cozy! And that blanket, oh so nice warm! Have a great weekend!
I love all of your fall and especially that coffee!!!! YES! Your mom is absolutely beautiful. I just know that she and I would get along so well. Feel it in my bones! Girl, I am ready for some booties. I about wore some this week simply because I wanted too. Ha! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Hi Heather,
I have all our decorations up and it is feeling cozy. I do need to find a new autumn candle.
I love all your finds, especially the blanket.
Yay, yay and yay! And your mom is sooo cute! You know I get my Fall on big time so I just loved seeing all your yummy and cozy goodness! xo
Looks like fall is here. Very nice finds.
Love that blanket.. what great colors.
And that lasagna looks delish.
I need the candle.
Oh great pic of you and your mom! I have the same coffee and I meant to comment on the TJ candles.
Love your fall feels Heather! laura What are you guys watching. WE returned to homeland after a 4 year break (we were watching billions) and we have one episode left. Now what? laura
I love the picture with your Mom! She so pretty! Also, love seeing the ACORN SPICE Mrs Meyers! I just got in a BUNCH of seasonal scents - peppermint, snowdrop, iowa pin, orange clove. SO GOOD!
Post a Comment