{Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}
Daily Goodie Box- It's More Than Just Free Samples!
Let's see what we've got.
DRY Soda Company - Vanilla Sparkling Soda https://www.drysoda.com/dry-sparkling
Let's see what we've got.
Built Bar - Coconut Almond and Peanut Butter Protein Bars https://builtbar.com/collections/amazing-flavors/bars
These protein bars seem to be a favorite among fitness professionals and athletes.
Movit - Energy Gummies https://www.movitenergygummies.com/shop
These energy gummies are the perfect blend of carbs and caffeine. They are made with guarana which contains natural caffeine = 1/3 cup of coffee.
KA-POP! - Ancient Grain Popped Chips https://kapopsnacks.com/collections/ka-pop/products/1oz-variety-packs-chips
I was pleasantly surprised to find that these snacks are loaded with flavor and crunch. I love that they're made from healthy ancient grains.
Marich - Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels https://marich.com/shop/caramel-toffee/chocolate-covered-caramels/dark-chocolate-sea-salt-caramels/
These European handcrafted chocolate covered caramels look addictive.
From the company's website - While DRY is technically a soda – a carbonated drink – we have found that the name is kind of confusing. We wanted to find a name that better explained what we are! We are a simple, 4 ingredient bubbly drink that works to elevate non-alcoholic drinking. We use cane sugar to naturally elevate the flavor (only 9 g of sugar) to create a lightly sweet, sophisticated profile that is perfect on it’s own, pair with foods and to create best-in-class craft zero-proof cocktails.
Reed’s - Wellness Ginger Shots https://www.drinkreeds.com/products/#shots
I know Reed's from their ginger beer so I was intrigued by the wellness ginger shots. They are a convenient way to get a daily dose of ginger!
FromAustralia.com - Lanolin Oil Day Moisturizing Cream https://fromaustralia.com/collections/australian-creams-mk-ii/products/lanolin-oil-day-moisturizing-cream-moisturizes-and-softens-skin
This daytime formula is lighter and has all of the benefits of lanolin without being too heavy on the skin. Not tested on animals.
This was another great box!! You can sign up for own Daily Goodie Box here, no credit card is ever needed!







8 comments:
You received a nice goody box. The drinks all sound good and the same for the cream. Enjoy.
a kind of magic box.... a lot of foods and drinks...
Good luck.
Oo the Reed's shots sound good!!
I want the gummies. Have a day.
I like the idea of the ginger shots. I am a big fan of ginger. :-)
Okay I just signed up! I think I tried this two years ago when you started,but do they send a ton of emails? I can't remember why I didn't stick with it!
Love the swag! laura
I am signed up with them,but have never used it. I guess I might have to start.
Looks like a great box, Heather. I love all the different things inside :)
Post a Comment