Tuesday, June 23, 2020

{Travel}Day At The Beach

Mr. Click and I had the day off and took a trip to the beach.
 The beaches had recently reopened and were pretty busy but we were able to keep our distance.
 We packed a lunch and spent the whole day there.
 We ventured on the boardwalk and stopped for some coffee.
 What a cute place!
 Their coffee hit the spot and gave me the energy I needed for more beach time.
 The water was still too cold for me but the beach was perfect.
I didn't want to leave!! #ineedabeachhouse

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Good Random Fun
Pin It

12 comments:

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Glad you had a nice time at the beach. Listening to the waves in so relaxing.
We used to go to our grandma's beach house when I was a little girl and I have many happy memories there.

I've been thinking lately that we need to spend a week at the beach.
Maybe in the Fall. It will be a nice change of pace from going to our mountain house.

Tamar SB said...

Yay for the beach!!
I was just thinking of NJ beach badges the other day!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I am glad you had a nice day together at the beach! I haven't been there yet but I hope to get there this summer. That beach is so pretty and the coffee looks good.

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Oh I love the beach! Wish I was there too!

Claire Justine said...

Aww, I so want to go to the beach. I am glad you got to go to the beach, Heather. Lockdown is slowly being lifted here and hopefully, we will be able to go to the beach soon :)

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh just breathing in that ocean air and listening to the waves is good enough for me! Love the beach. Yep, water still too cold for me too. But I am your "lay in the chair, get hot, splash water on me, dry off, and lay back in the chair" kinda of beach girl. LOL! So glad you to go and enjoy. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

Perfect !!
I like the mermaid mural. :-)

csuhpat1 said...

Looks like the perfect time. Very nice.

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

So refreshing to see people actually following Social Distancing rules! And still being able to enjoy the beautiful ocean.

Wonderful...!!!!!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Sounds like a perfect day! How far are you from the beach? laura

tike mik said...

Business Travel Barometer reported that corporate travel is witnessing an accelerated growth. However, when poorly managed, it may be no longer an advantage to companies and may, in fact become a burden. There are some factors which the corporations and CTAs must consider to get the best out of the time spent traveling. https://www.travel101.us

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails