Monday, April 1, 2019

{Recipe} Quinoa, Chickpea & Cauliflower Salad

This was a salad I concocted in my brain and it turned out pretty darn tasty.  The ingredients are super simple and clean.
 Ingredients:
1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup cooked quinoa,  cooled
1 cup cooked riced cauliflower, cooled
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
juice of 1/2 lemon (or more)
1 TBS olive oil (optional)
salt & pepper to taste
 To make: (2-4 servings)
  • Mix chickpeas, quinoa, cauliflower and tomatoes in a large bowl
  • Add lemon juice, olive oil (optional) and stir to combine, adding more if necessary
  • Season with salt & pepper to taste

Serve immediately and store leftovers in the fridge.  Enjoy!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

8 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks yummy but I am some kind of hungry right now! LOL! Hugs and blessings Heather Lou.
Cindy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, this looks like such a yummy salad and one that I will make. I love doing that with food. :)

Carla from The River said...

I like the new header. :-)
Yum.. thank you for sharing your recipe.
Carla

Tamar SB said...

Perfect for summer!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Look pretty tasty too!

Andrea Nine said...

Gimmie this salad stat! Right up my alley...great flavors!!

Claire Justine said...

It does look tasty Heather. I am so hungry as I went for a filling at the dentist this morning and this looks like something I could just eat, right now :)

Thanks for sharing at #CreativeMondays, hope to see you on Wednesday for our next blog hop :)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

This looks like the perfect Spring salad! Yum!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails