The warmer weather when the bar opens the doors and meeting friends for a drink.
These cauliflower wings..so good!
When it's time to put up the Easter decorations but it can still be chilly enough for a fire.
Some new "You are Here" mugs from the Disney parks.
Finally seeing more signs of Spring!
This is my favorite tree right now. The blooms only stick around for a very short time.I've been making my version of Panera's Strawberry Poppyseed Chicken Salad. (Mine uses Gardein meat free tenders).
I've been trying to scale back my Easter decor but I couldn't resist this adorable doormat from Kirklands.
The sunrise yesterday!
and the sky!!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick













10 comments:
That is a adorable doormat, it is time to think about Easter decor, my great grands will be coming here to hunt eggs this year.
It's so fun getting out and meeting friends for drinks! I bet that cauliflower tasted great and the salad too. Have a nice day and weekend.
I've been trying to make my own version of Panera's strawberry poppy seed salad too. It's one of my favorites but I always have fresh fruit and salad on hand and found a really yummy poppy seed dressing this week.
The wine and the cauliflower wings. I'm SO there! Happy Friday my friend! That Disney mug!!!!
Oh that salad!
I like your sky photos. :-)
Cheers pretty lady! LOVE seeing signs of Spring and love yummy salads! happy Weekend!
Those wings look amazing!
I love seeing the first signs of Spring! That sunset photo is gorgeous and so is the photo of the sky!
Hope you are enjoying the warmer days.
Lovely photos Heather. I love a glass of wine with friends :) Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Have a great week and I hope to see you tomorrow.
Wow! Bad friend! It's been a LONG time since I've commented! Geesh! I'm going to do better! I miss seeing your posts! PS - The salad copycat from Panera looks incredible!
Post a Comment