It was our last morning in the parks and we were heading to Animal Kingdom.
I've had these animal print ears for years and I like to pop them onto my hat for Animal Kingdom days.
We slept in a little and got to the park after early entry so it was busier but not too bad. We could tell it was going to be another hot day!
We went right to the Kilimanjaro Safaris and we were lucky to see a lot of animals that day. I didn't take too many photos because I have so many safari photos from years of visiting. In this photo there's a stripy guy behind the tree to the right. I think it's an Okapi.
...and some beautiful lions. It was sweet to get both male and female in the same photo! We always walk on Gorilla Trails after the safari to visit the gorillas.
We were ready for some coffee and I tried a Coconut Flavored Iced Coffee in Africa. It had Joffrey's Cold Brew Coffee flavored with coconut oat milk and a drizzle of sweetened condensed milk.
After that we went to see The Festival of The Lion King. We hadn't seen it in a long time and it's still so good! It was also a nice cool spot for a break from the heat.
We LOVE making our way around the park.We checked to see if we could get into Nomad Lounge and added our name to the walk up waiting list on the MyDisney app.
We got a table in 15 minutes and that was how long it took us to walk over. Of course we got another charcuterie board. It was our thing this trip. We did some shopping and I finally found some postcards. They were not easy to find.
We ubered back to the hotel for a break after a fun morning in Animal Kingdom.
I was still obsessed with my Disney nails.
We hadn't been there in a long time (another theme of this trip) and it was still a fun experience with tasty food. I got the bangers & mash and Mr. Click got fish & chips.
We enjoyed walking around World Showcase and stopping in the shops in the different countries. We wanted to go to Magic Kingdom for the end of the night and took the monorail to Ticket & Transportation. It had gotten really stormy with thunder and lightning when we got out to transfer monorails so we decided to head back to the hotel.
We did upgrade our tickets so we got breakfast on the way home.Another great Disney trip on the books..Thanks for coming along!
Pin It


1 comment:
You guys had an amazing last day! Love the zoo in Animal Kingdom (I know it’s not referred to as a zoo there, lol). You saw some cool animals. Your fingernails were on point! So cute! I can’t believe how many parks you went to- you guys really know how to navigate around the parks. My son went to Disney with a “once a year Disney visitor” friend and said it was great to be with someone who knew so much.
Post a Comment