Remember these vases from this Dollar Tree haul that I was planning a DIY for? Well here it is. All I needed were the bamboo coasters from Ikea to complete it.
The coasters fit perfectly on top of the vases.I've updated my cotton swab and cotton ball containers and I love them! I'm sure there are lots of other uses for these chic vessels. What would you store in them?
Pin It







11 comments:
Great idea. I may borrow it. Thank you. Happy Friday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
What a cool idea!!! How did you know the coasters are going to be good fit for the vases?
Fabulous idea ! I have cork coasters from Ikea....hope they work because I am heading to Dollar Tree today. The finished product looks SO good ! Thanks for sharing:-)
Great idea, they look lovely :) #TheWeekendLinkUp
Awww <3 those are lovely! I love it when I find inexpensive ways to class up and better decorate my space <3 So, I'm sure you must be on cloud nine about them!
Coming to you from The Weekend Link Up!
Such a fun hack and look!
What a great storage idea for the bathroom. Dollar Tree and IKEA are two of my favorite stores.
That is a great idea.
That is an awesome idea Heather! You are crafty girl....And frugal.like me! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Oh what a great idea! the coasters are the perfect lids, it's like they were made for each other! :)
Hope that your week is off to a good start :)
Away From The Blue
They look great.. good idea!
Post a Comment