We made it through another week, lovely people! Why does January feel SO long? Here's what I've been loving lately.
I got this candle at TJ Maxx...it's more like a fall scent but I'm still burning it.This dairy free snickerdoodle creamer was so yummy! It frothed up nicely too.
This winter arrangement of eucalyptus and pussy willows is giving me some boho vibes.
We had unseasonably warm weather (almost 70º!) over the weekend and took a day trip to the beach on Sunday. It was gorgeous!
I made this pasta again...still so good.
Creamy Tuscan Rigatoni-Vegan & Oil Free
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick







8 comments:
Happy Friday babe! I love your eucalyptus and that candle is also so cute with the plaid. Have a wonderful weekend!
How fun that you went to the beach last weekend! I hope you don't get too much snow tomorrow. Have a great weekend.
I need to make that pasta. Yum.
Love your winter arrangment!
Great pictures Heather. I am going to the beach next week :) Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Have a great weekend and I hope to see you on Monday.
I am burning a autumn candle as well. It just smells cozy, just what I need on a cold winter night.
Amazing that you went to the beach. Nice!
YUM on that pasta dish! Love me pasta. Oh I love to smell the scented candles and I am still burning my Christmas smells! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I recognized that candle! I need to check out the florals at TJ!
Happy Friday! laura
Post a Comment