I've been talking about this new deck furniture and it's time to finally show it off.
I had been looking online for a new set and while at Target over Memorial Day weekend we saw this set in person (and it was on sale!).
The two end chairs swivel and there's a bench plus two more arm chairs.
It's pretty similar in design to our new kitchen table, what can I say? I like what I like. I didn't want a tile topped table again or a glass table or a wood table, so black metal was the clear choice.
The set online had aqua cushions but I prefer the linen color.
We're still arranging and deciding how to style the rest of the deck.
I treated the cushions with Scotchgard and we're storing them in a deck box.The back part of our deck needed a few chairs too and I found these 'motion' seats from the same line as our dining set.
I had to order them online since they weren't in any local stores.
They are super comfy and stylish too. The motion feature is a slight glide so the chairs have some give as you're sitting in them.
I'm looking forward to sitting out here and enjoying the deck and new furniture this summer (now if it would stop raining!).
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick












9 comments:
Your outdoor furniture is so nice and it will be perfect for sitting out there in the summertime.
LOVE IT! The lights are so fun too!!
Your deck looks lovely! I am working on my covered back porch since we got rid of the old treadmill that was there. Going to IKEA today for a rolling cart that I hope to style with games and fun things and then will be in search of a cool bench!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com
I love your new furniture for your deck. How awesome! But I love your deck. So nice! I have a friend that bought a patio table with chairs last year that she went with black metal and she said the upkeep was a breeze. She has had plastic and glass before but she said metal was the way to go. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Wow, it's very nice! I'd definitely hang out there.
Your deck looks lovely & inviting. I love how you have put lights under the parasol - and that gave me an idea to to something similar. Enjoy your perfect deck!
Your outdoor furniture looks beautiful Heather. Love all your patio's :)
Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop last week.
WOW! I LOVE it! It's beautiful and all the attention to detail makes a big difference! Well done my friend! I can picture you guys out there!
As a deck builder myself, I always appreciate seeing decks that are well taken care of and with great furniture! Good work!
Post a Comment