Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thrifting and meet Steve

I got to take a quick trip to one of my favorite thrifting spots.  I found a few patriotic items.
 I even bought a piece of clothing..this pretty skirt for $3.
Here's a picture of me wearing it.
My daughter picked up this handsome fellow and he had to come home with us. He was $18 but he's carved out of solid wood and very solid.
 She named him Steve.
He's hanging out on my desk in the den right now. He's been quite a conversation piece. Everyone wants to pick him up (and steal him). I was thinking of painting him but I'm keeping him as is.
Linking up with:

Pin It

3 comments:

Rose @ Walnut Acre said...

My favorite is Steve! :-)

AMY said...

I'm loving Steve!

Love Of Quilts said...

Steve looks like he is made out of metal instead of wood...someone did a great job...he does look heavy. Trish

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails