Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My favorite posts from 2010

Is it too late to reflect back on the my last 10 months of blogging? I hope not, because here I go.
My daughter's sweet 16 party with her friends was a highlight of 2010 for sure.  She was involved in all of the preparations from shopping, to tablescapes, flowers, favors, invitations and menus.
We also hosted a family brunch for her birthday and I had fun with this photo booth idea and citrus-ey color scheme.

In April we made mega-blogger Pioneer Woman's sinfully delicious cinnamon rolls.
I also posted about our Easter trip to Walt Disney World

.
How could I forget our amazing experience of Cooking with the Chef with our friends?

In June we tried our hand at a watermelon fountain.
and brought it to Italian Night .
In July I took you along on our trip to Montreal.

I also showed you how I turned some thrift store frames into a bed side vignette.
and went berry picking with my kids.
In August we got a little crafty making twine bottles and sock monkeys 


and grilled up some tasty pizzas on the grill.
We redid our pantry on the cheap.
updated our mantel for fall
and re-did our teen's room
We also organized and painted our laundry room.
and threw a rustic French birthday party.
and made these chalkboard vases.
We also made these alphabet blocks
and dined around the World.
Made a holiday decoration with a twist.
and rang in the New Year.
That was quite a walk down memory lane.  Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!










Pin It

6 comments:

Mel said...

What is most obvious to me Heather, is the love that you have and share with your family, in all that you do.

I'm so glad to have been allowed to be a small part of your year.

Mel

Day 2 Day Living said...

Great pictures! I will be doing my daughters sweet 16 this year. I am so sad about that!

Life in Rehab said...

I'm proud to say I remember every post, and the recap brings it all back. Thank you for the roundup.

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

And I am happy I was hear for most of them. Great Year Heather, congrats!

Home Made Quilts By Granny said...

You had a very good year....hope your next one will be as good. Trish

Michelle said...

Well, I can already tell I'm gonna love following you from your flashback! Following over from the Having Fun bloghop!
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails