Monday, July 31, 2017

Random In The Life - June & July

It's that time again, when I go through my camera roll and share some of the things we've been up to.
 Last day of school parents' lunch. #partyoftwo
 New shoes from Nordstrom Rack.
 Worn with this dress seen here.
 At a family christening.
 Beautiful skies.
 Trip to Ikea and getting this succulent for Miss High School. (Birkenstocks!!)
 Dropping off some proofs for a client (and loving my hydrangeas this year!)
 Celebrating him on Father's Day.
 Good read!
 At our nephew's baseball game, the sky looked amazing!
 Working in my new planner...I made my own full year calendars. I'm having a lot of fun with stickers and washi tape too!
 Summer walk in the woods.
 Working lunch (portobello fajitas).
What I was working on (niece senior pics).
Miss H/S and friends came out to see hubby's band.
Getting lunch at Naked Lunch. Soooo good! I had the sushi bowl and blueberry kombucha.
What have you been up to lately?
Linking up:


Pin It

6 comments:

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

I love the shot of the woods and the path! I took my first DSLR photo class last week.A little overwhelmed at the moment! great shots of the summer! love the nordstrom rack heels. Are those the one Cassie always shows as her favorites?

laura

Tamar SB said...

So much good fun!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I LOVE the Summer edition! SO MUCH FUN!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Lovely pictures Heather. Whoo you just reminded me I have not had a nice glass of wine for a while :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe, I love you sharing your camera roll with us. Such great pictures. Those shoes....love them! I can't believe it is August already! WOW! Slow down time....Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

I always enjoy these. :-)
Can you believe it is August!!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails