Monday, January 16, 2017

Wrapping up 2016

We're halfway through the first month of 2017 but I'm still thinking about 2016.  I'm cleaning out my camera roll so I don't forget all of the good times (and food!).
Christmas wrapping (and Santa socks).
 Discovering MOD pizza - it's like Chipotle for pizza lovers!! You can get unlimited toppings and they have vegan cheese. Yes, please!
 Making potato latkes and homemade applesauce (plus some roasted cauliflower on the side).
 Firewood delivery.
 A quick lentil shepherd's pie for dinner one night.
 Celebrating my mom's birthday with a brunch date with Miss High School.
 At a Flyers game with the hubs.
 Had to take a Flyers selfie.
 Back to MOD pizza, now with the girls. I just ask for ALL the veggies.
Annual trip to the Christmas store to buy an ornament and look at the displays.   I'm always mesmerized by the little villages.  Don't you want to go to the Gnome Pub?
 Decorating the mantel for the New Year.
 The aftermath of two girls getting ready for New Year's Eve.
 Miss H/S hosted a small get together on New Year's Eve so Mr. Click and I stayed in and made his and hers nachos and watched movies.
Enjoying my nachos with lots of salsa. What did you do for your New Year's?
 Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Now I'm hungry!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Now that 2016 is over I wonder what we all have in store you had a good 2016 from the looks of your photos good eating for sure. I love me some pizza too.
I wish your 2017 to be as good as 2016 was. I sure hope ours is better then last years was.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

MOD pizza looks amazing, I'd never heard of it! Love your his and hers nachos and all your pictures. Such a fun month! I want to go back almost as much as I want to go to that gnome pub!!!!!

Carla from The River said...

I always enjoy your reviews. :-) And the FOOD!!
My favorite photo was the bathroom ;-) cute!! I remember when my sister and I shared a bathroom.

Creations By Cindy said...

Now ya got me to wanting pizza! I haven't made a homemade pizza in a while actually. Might need to do that soon. I love pineapple pizza! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Molly said...

The pizzas look amazing

Mollyxxx

Morgan said...

What a beautiful stack of presents!

That pizza place sounds super cool! We don't have anything like that here.

I have never made potato latkes, but I have been really wanting too. They sounds so tasty. Your roasted cauliflower looks good. The other day I made roasted cauliflower soup for dinner and it was so good! :)

I'm intrigued by the lentil shepard's pie! I made a regular one for James one day and ate something else myself. It'd be cool to make one that I could eat too. :)

Wow! The game you went to looks so busy! How fun!

I love those little Christmas villages too. My grandma had a ton of them at her house and we loved going over there at Christmas time and seeing all of them :)

The garland over your fireplace was so beautiful! It must have been so cozy sitting in there!

The picture of the bathroom after your daughters got ready made me laugh! I have that Naked2 palette and it's awesome!

Pam Jackson said...

Thinking about what all I could do with that wood!! And the food....oh my, I need to go eat now.

Bliss said...

I'm all caught up again, but seriously where did January go? I didn't realize it was gone till I saw how far back I had to go to catch up on Click life. Oh, and what is sticking with me out of everything I just read? I want some creamy broccoli soup.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails