Wednesday, January 4, 2017

{Project 52} Weeks 48 - 52

I did it! Another yearly photo challenge completed! This year's Project 52 was much easier to accomplish and less daunting than 2015's Project 365 but I kind of miss having the daily photos now that the year is over. We'll see what this year holds.  Here are my final week's photos.
 48|52 Gathering
 49|52 Bokeh
 50|52 Numbers (80 Christmas cards to be exact)
 51|52 Winter (corsage from a winter formal)
52|52 Joy, Hope, Peace (my mom's birthday party)
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I loved your shots all year!

Creations By Cindy said...

Great photos! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Barefoot by the Sea said...

I LOVE THE SHOT OF YOUR MOM'S PARTY! What a great one! Of course, I also love all the others! You are so talented! Happy New Year! Looking forward to see what 2017 brings for you! xo

Carla from The River said...

I love the photo of your mom's birthday party. :-)
I love your photography! You have a gift!!! I am looking forward to your 2017 project.
Carla

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, I enjoyed looking at your pretty photos. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year and another fun year of blogging together. Enjoy the weekend.
Julie

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Love the bokeh light one..so festive and fun!
Thank you for the blog visit babe, hope to see you back soon! Happy New Year!

Xx- Julie | Haute Khuuture Blog

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

I always enjoy your photos and stories Heather!

Pam Jackson said...

Nothing stopping you are doing your own daily photo challenge.....I have not down one of those challenges in years. I think you have given me the desire to grab my camera and head out. Great photos.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails