Monday, January 30, 2017

More About the New Rug

Last week in my Things Loved Lately post I gave you a peek at our new rug from Ikea.  Here's how it looks in the room.  It's the Hampen rug.
 I wasn't sure about it at first but now I love it!
 The texture adds a nice coziness to the space and the color visually opens up the room.
I thought it might be a tough color to keep clean because it is a high traffic area but so far it's been easy to clean and vacuums up beautifully.
 Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love it and think it looks great in your room! Cozy!

Anna of the Mutton Years said...

Very good choice and it shouldn't show muck. We've just got rid of a cream rug that was gorgeous in the shop but became quite grubby after a few years.

Carla from The River said...

I like it. It looks like it would be cozy on the toes! :-)

Tamar SB said...

It looks so nice! I am due for an IKEA trip...partly bc I need a new area rug!

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

love it! Perfect this time of year too! laura

Morgan said...

Looks comfy and warm! A cozy rug makes a big difference in a room!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails