Thursday, January 12, 2017

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 01.12.17

It's been over a month since I've done a Thrifty Thursday post but this one is a doozy! I went looking for ugly sweaters but came home with more than I expected (and no ugly sweaters!).
 This is the outfit I wore on my thrifting adventure.  I'm wearing one of the scarves featured in my DIY Blanket Scarf post (the one I used on the foot of my bed).
I thought it would be fun to show me actually wearing the things I bought(and I happened to have the photos to prove it).  Here's the plaid button down from Old Navy.  I wore it to Mr. Click's band gig. Pictured are all of my bridesmaids minus one. #twentysevenyearslater
I love this tan blazer and I've been checking out Pinterest for ideas on how to style it.  I dressed it up for my mom's birthday party with a sparkly tank and the necklace and wide leg trousers from this post.
Snapchatting in the Old Navy fair isle sweater (and that necklace again).
There's that necklace again (the shirts are both old and thrifted!).
 This rug wasn't pictured in my haul photo but I found it on the same trip. It added some holiday color to our front porch.
The black puffer jacket was a steal at $5.
Here's the black sweater with my DIY blanket scarf.  You can see the texture better in this photo.
Another update on a thrifted purchase, this top has been getting lots of wear.  I wore it to the mall while dress shopping with Miss High School.
 Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It

11 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I adore your style! The puffer is a major steal!

ps come join the linky!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love your finds! Especially that plaid shirt, scarf and the puffer - oh and that shirt! I need to go to YOUR thrift shop! Good stuff!!!!

Ida said...

You do a great job with your thrift shopping. It was fun seeing you in the outfits. My favorite was the one from Old Navy.

Carla from The River said...

Great shopping trip as always! I like your sweater. FUN!!

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Love the scarf! I also love the striped shirt from years past. Just purchased something similar at Gap Outlet (40% off). Great pics! I forgot your husband is in a band!laura

Clairejustine oxox said...

I love all your finds heather!! They all look great and what I would pick myself too. Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, I just love all of your thrift finds. I know i say this all the time, but I wish there was a store like that here. I love that jacket for $5!!! Great scores.
Have a great weekend.
Julie

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

looks good! yummy!

Creations By Cindy said...

I gotta take some time and go thrifting again. Slacking these days! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jessica Pelasky said...

Great finds! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Morgan said...

You always find the best stuff! I love that fair isle sweater and the puffer jacket looks awesome!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails