Monday, May 23, 2016

Watermelon Juice Mocktail

Here's a refreshing and lightly sweet mock-tail that can be enjoyed any time of the day.

Have you tried cold pressed watermelon juice? It's like popping a straw into a watermelon but much less work. I used WTR MLN WTR brand (Beyonce is an investor!). It's great right out of the bottle but I mixed mine with some lime flavored seltzer and added lots of ice and a wedge of lemon (I didn't have any limes). 
The juice is full of electrolytes and antioxidants so this is a drink that will make you feel better.   Cheers!

More Watermelon Goodness:
Watermelon Birthday Cake
Watermelon Fountain

Let's keep in touch!

Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I love that juice!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I have to try this, it looks like the perfect summer refresher! I puréed an entire watermelon last summer for a 4th of July party and we had that for margaritas - no other sweetener necessary and it was so good! My tequila days are few and far between but I'd love to try this mock tail!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

This drink looks and sounds great for summer! I can't wait to try this!

Morgan Fluhler said...

I have never seen that brand before! It sounds yummy!

Carla from The River said...

Yummy!
I could go for one right now.
Carla

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks Heather for sharing this drink at Cooking and Crafting with J & J! :)

Jessica Pelasky said...

Wow...what an interesting drink!

I’d love for you to share it with my Recipe and Crafts Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails