Thursday, May 19, 2016

{Get Thrifty} Thursday

 I had a pretty very productive thrifting day last week.  I didn't have anything special in mind when I went shopping but I perused the home goods section first and came up empty handed.  Then I hit up the clothing section. My Goodwill has really stepped it and reorganized the store.  The clothes are now displayed by size, not just color!  Here's what I came home with.
These four tops.  Two are my beloved LOFT t-shirts (the pink one and the white one).  The striped shirt is Old Navy and the navy polka dotted pop over is from J Crew.  I thought it was black and white until Miss High School pointed out that it was navy. Even better!
 I really lucked out in the workout clothing department!   These capri leggings are from Athleta and they have pockets on the sides for my phone and also a little zipper compartment in the back waistband.  The top is by Kyodan.
 This purple tank is also Athleta and the pants still have the tag on them (original price $39.99).
Long sleeve pink top and another cute Athleta workout tank. Now I have no excuse not to workout or go to yoga. I spent $40 total which is only a penny more than the original price of the above pants!!
Have you thrifted any good stuff lately?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Creative Mondays
Pin It

8 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Okay, completely jealous of this loot! I'd say your scored big time! I love those Athleta items!

Tamar SB said...

Major workout clothes score! I love Athleta!

Bliss said...

I need to come shop at your GoodWill ours never has anything good. Oh wait, maybe it's the size I have to look at, next time I'll try the petite sizes and see what they have, but I'd have to send the stuff to you.

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Wait these are from Goodwill? Seriously? Awesome! laura

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather you have such a nice thrift shop near you! I love the tops. Have fun wearing everything! :)

Carla from The River said...

The Queen of Thrift has done it again!
:-)
Great finds .... I am really into polka dots lately, so I will borrow that polka dot top from you.

Creations By Cindy said...

Well I must say that you did get you some good loot for just a little bit of money! Love me a DEAL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Morgan Fluhler said...

Those tops are amazing! That's so awesome you found them at the thrift store! I love Loft!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails