Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Finally got to Cost Plus World Market

Happy Tuesday! Our area finally has a Cost Plus World Market and I finally got to go!  I wish I had taken more pics on my trip but I think I was too mesmerized by the merchandise.
 A few goodies landed in my cart and came home with me.  The mini colanders have already been put to use for berries and grape tomatoes.  The blue one is a mini version of this now famous one.  The polka dot straws are reusable and the colors are fun.  Stars and stripes pasta because...summer!!  The wrapping paper section got me but I restrained myself and only chose the cute hipster animal gift tags.  Finally some limoncellino Italian soda. It sounded refreshing and light. That was it for my first trip but I will be back!!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

9 comments:

Bliss said...

I have not been to World Market in ages. I need to stop in but I don't need anything, you know?

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Enjoy! I love World Market when I have a few minutes! My location is next door to a Home Goods. Trouble! laura {not a trophy wife}

Tamar SB said...

I haven't been to one since my DC days - such a fun place!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

My Mom and Dad used to live in Indianapolis and this was their favorite store! So many fun finds! I love what you picked up!

Love Of Quilts said...

We don't have this store here. I have never been anywhere to see one either. Maybe someday. Good fines.

Carla from The River said...

Fun. I am looking forward to more of your fun finds. :-)
Carla

Creations By Cindy said...

Sounds like a fun store to go too. I adore the pasta! WOW! And I'm a sucker for cute colanders! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Morgan Fluhler said...

We don't have one of these near me (I wish we did!), but I like perusing online. :) They really do have some fantastic, fun stuff! Those straws are super cute and I have a love for colanders (what is wrong with me....).

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

Totally love that store! http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2016/06/orange-beach-alabama.html

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails