Wednesday, April 13, 2016

{Wordless Wednesday} 04.13.16 New Specs

I finally caved and got some reading glasses.
I don't need them all of the time, only when my eyes are tired or the print is really tiny.  They come in handy when I'm grocery shopping and trying to read the ingredients.
These tortoise shell cuties are from Peepers.com. 

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Wednesday Blog Hop
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

They look great on you!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Your glasses are so fashionable and look nice on you! :)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Adorable! I love these, these are the type of classes I would just want to wear to look fashionable. You chose the right ones! They look great on you !

Creations By Cindy said...

Ha! Ha! It happens to the best of us my friend! I went from reading glasses to progressive bifocals. Praise the Lord they NOW make pretty glasses! But pretty or not I still had to SEE! You look awesome! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

You look lovely.
xx oo
Carla

Morgan Fluhler said...

That's awesome that you only need the glasses for reading. I can't legally drive unless I have my contacts or glasses. :( It's kind of a pain!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails