Wednesday, April 6, 2016

{Wordless Wednesday} 04.06.16

I saw this shirt while out shopping with Miss High School.  I'm not sure about those holes all over it but it's kind of cute.  I'm never blogging all day but I'm always thinking about it.  Does Blogging All Day also equal BAD?  Happy Wednesday!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend
Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Cute (well maybe not the holes...sometimes I don't get fashion!)

Carla from The River said...

Ha...I wondered why it has all the holes too.
Funny!!
I am glad we are blog buddies.
:-) Carla

Anna of the Mutton Years said...

Did they do one for her saying texting all day?

Julie's Lifestyle said...

What a really cute top but me too I don't like the holes all over it. It's a top my D would probably love wearing. Where did you see it?
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Julie xo

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Too funny and fitting! ;) not sure what's up with the holes though! Just why?

Anna of the Mutton Years said...

Hi my email should pop up now, hopefully. Let me know if it doesn't.

Creations By Cindy said...

LOL! Now ain;t that just about cute! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Clairejustine oxox said...

I like the top, but not to sure about the holes, ha! I get moaned at buy a lot of my family for my tipped jeans!! I think about blogging a lot too! hehe, think i need an un-holed top like this :)

Bliss said...

I've been BAD sometimes, but my eyes cross so it's best to step away.

Morgan Fluhler said...

I love that that's a real shirt these days! :D

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails