Friday, April 15, 2016

Retail Therapy

You know I love a good day of thrifting and bargain hunting but sometimes it's nice to treat yo' self and get some new goodies (like my reading glasses).
I was excited to see the new-to-me store, Primark while out prom dress shopping with Miss High School. We had to check it out.  Primark is a UK based store featuring affordable clothing and home goods. We split a 5 pack of fun socks (these are my three pictured) and I got some desert boots in olive.
Seen here on a recent trip to Ikea.  I almost forgot about them when the weather warmed up but good ol' man winter brought us snow last weekend and we've had cooler temps on and off so they were getting a lot of wear.
I had a few Christmas gifts that I wanted to exchange at Nordstrom, I know..3 months later! Good thing Nordstrom has an awesome return policy...and we had the receipts. I picked up this Gorjana necklace in gold.  This photo doesn't do it justice but it has just the right amount of sparkle. I've barely taken it off since I got it. 

I also got a new Alex and Ani bracelet. Most of mine are in gold, so I'm loving this silver anchor right now.  It mixes well with my other bracelets.  I'm smitten with the leather bracelet (Rooted Mystery Wrap) too. It's no longer in stock in my color though.
I've been on the hunt for the perfect green sweater for awhile now. I finally found this one at NY & Co and I love it! It's got some really nice touches like metal buttons on the sleeves and ribbon lined button placket in the front. Seen wearing it here on Easter.
Last but not least, my new GLASS water bottle.  It's from Target and it's called  "Coachella" by Ello.
I also should give a shout out to my nail color. It's Bottle Service from Essie.  I didn't buy it but I need to!!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend

Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

We have a primark here - I should check it out!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

There's nothing like a good shopping trip! You found some great items! Now I want to go! LOVE those bracelets and that you and your daughter split those fun socks! :) Have a great Friday my friend!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hello Heather, looks like you had some fun shopping and i love everything! I love that shade of nail polish too. Hope you have a nice Friday and weekend. :)

Clairejustine oxox said...

I love Primark Heather! You can pick up some real bargains. In fact sometimes you can pick up a dress on the sale rail even cheaper than the same on second had in the charity shop, lol. Great buys, I am loving glass water bottles at the minute, in fact it is my new obsession :)

Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop

Carla from The River said...

Fun, Fun!
I love the necklace.

I will be taking a blog break next week. Wishing you the best for next week blog buddy!
Carla

Bliss said...

What about the prom dress?!?!

Morgan Fluhler said...

The first thing I have to comment on is I LOVE the green cardigan!! That's the perfect kelly green shade. :)
I have never heard of Primark, but it sounds cool. I love to wear fun socks!
Your gold necklace is gorgeous - I love smaller, simpler pieces of jewelry.
I'm tempted to go get your Target water bottle, but I already have so many tumblers at the house, haha.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails