Thursday, April 21, 2016

Green Iced Tea By The Glass

I've been on a green iced tea kick lately.  I make it by the glass so it's always freshly brewed and it couldn't be easier.
Start with a large heat safe glass. I use two green tea bags.  You also need a tea pot or something to boil water in.
I use Kirkland brand green tea from Costco.
Add boiling water to the glass with the tea bags. Fill it about half full and let the tea steep for a few minutes.
Fill the cup with ice and stir.  Add in sweetener if you like.
This gives me a perfectly brewed cup of green iced tea every time!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up to:
Welcome to the Weekend
Pin It

6 comments:

Laura said...

Heather- I have always wanted to become a green tea drinker, but i prefer coffee as my hot drink of choice.
but now thanks to you I know how to make iced green tea!
I hope you will share this today at Thoughts of Home on Thursday.
Just stop by my blog to join in.
Enjoyed visiting,
Laura
White Spray Paint

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather,
We use the same exact tea bags from Costco and I put 3 tea bags in a large pot to boil and steep. I then add it to a large pitcher when cooled off. It lasts us about 1 to 2 days and then I start the whole process all over again. I don't even add any sugar to the pot and it tastes good. Great minds think alike. :) Julie xo

Clairejustine oxox said...

I need to try this, the husband brought me some green tea but I have not tried it yet. Must try it :)

Tamar SB said...

Sounds so refreshing!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

It's SO good for you! I just bought some abs am going to try to make it a daily habit. Thu looks great! Hope you're off to a great day my friend!

Carla from The River said...

I LOVE tea!! :-)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails