Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Easter 2016

We had a really quiet, relaxed Easter this year and that was more than ok with me. College Girl was home on break and it was nice to have the four of us together.  The girls and I started our morning with a special holiday yoga class.   It was more challenging than I expected but a great class and wonderful way to start the day.
I planned a simple brunch menu and most of it was make ahead.  I didn't take many pictures but luckily I have a few pics of things I've made before.
 I set the table early with the hubby's grandmother's china.    I don't get to use it too often because it's a smaller set.  I love the sweet floral pattern, especially for springtime meals.
A simple white pitcher of tulips was my centerpiece and I scattered my Silk Tie Dyed Eggs down the center of the table with a few faux moss bunnies.
These two lovelies helped us with the brunch prep.
Our menu consisted of:
Eggs, Trader Joe's hash browns, tofu scramble....
Irish Soda Bread and fruit.  #stuffed
 A perfect Easter, indeed!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Wednesday Blog Hop



Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What a simple way to start the day!

Anna of the Mutton Years said...

It all looks delious and springlike. Very pretty decor and tasty good. We don't have Trader Jo sadly, except clothes catalogue.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

What a wonderful holiday! I love the picture of your two girls and shots of you in your home. You can really tell it's full of love my friend! Your food looked delicious!

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful...and the best part...you all were together.
xx oo
Carla

Clairejustine oxox said...

Aww looks like a lovely Easter :) Been great having my boys back home here too :) Lovely table settings and food Heather :)

Thanks for sharing at the Wednesday blog hop..

Creations By Cindy said...

Heather, everything is beautiful...but not as beautiful as you sweet lady. Glad you had a wonderful Easter with your family. Nothing like those girls!!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
P.S. LOVING THOSE DISHES!

Bliss said...

I always think I will make Irish soda bread and yet I never have. Describe it to me, maybe the description I read somewhere didn't motivate me to make some.

Morgan Fluhler said...

Your Easter sounds so nice! We did the low-key brunch thing too and it was really nice and simple. More time to spend relaxing with loved ones that way. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails