Monday, April 4, 2016

Easter Basket Ideas for Millenials & Teens

Happy Monday Peeps! I'm getting a late start today and trying to get back into the swing of things after spring break.  It went way too fast!   Doing Easter baskets for my older kids isn't as exciting as it used to be but I still manage to make it fun (for me).  Neither of them want "junk" but I did find some vegan chocolate Easter candy while we were visiting College Girl.  I brought some home with me and started on their baskets.
 I found the rest of the goodies at Target and Wegman's.  I tried to keep with the Easter theme(bunnies, carrots, eggs) for some of the items.  It helps me to lay it all out on the floor to see what I've got. I split up the packs of bars and popcorn between their baskets.
 Of course, they mostly just want/need cash so I used those golden eggs (from Target) for that.  Cash is great but it's fun to get some goodies too. They were both happy with their baskets on Easter morning so this mama was happy too! :)

{More Easter basket ideas:}

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Wednesday Blog Hop


Pin It

4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That's a super cute basket! We give purim treats and my mom always sends yummy healthy treats to me!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Adorable baskets with fun and function! Love these! Hope you had a fantastic weekend. We are getting a lot more snow than we bargained for today :(

Carla from The River said...

Great ideas. :-) Thank you!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Great idea Heather, lovely :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails