Friday, November 6, 2015

{Random} Wrapping up September 2015

Happy Friday, Friends!
If you're looking for Friday Favorites, we've decided to discontinue the party. We'll miss your inspiration and participation. Thank you for stopping over, linking up and joining in over the last year or so. 
I've gotten a little behind in my posting so to catch up, I'm wrapping up September right here, right now. (Yes, I know it's November!)
 {Anniversary flowers and a photo from our wedding}
{Perfect fall butternut squash soup}

 {Rainy day in the car pick up line at school}
 {First "fire" (just candles)and Apothic Dark season is here!}
 {Spending a Sunday in New Hope with the hubs}
 {First bike ride in ages}
 {Cute Tabasco peppers in the garden--we were all too scared to try them!}
 {Mr. Click and Miss High School made lots of spaghetti sauce--this is how we freeze it}
 {Finding a morning glory far from where I planted the seeds}
 {The beginning of fall}
 {Favorite thrift spot, where I found this}
{Visiting College Girl for parent's weekend}
 {This never gets old}
{Dappled sunlight}
{All together now!}
 {At the farmer's market}
 {Fun, fall Starbucks cups}
{My obsession with the Target plaid merchandise, see where I used it here.} 
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!

Let's Keep in Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

What a beautiful recap! I love your photos and it looks like a wonderful and busy month! Shhhh I snapped some pics at Target yesterday...but it wasn't of Fall stuff ;) Stay tuned! I'm obsessed with their new stuff! Too cute!

Tamar SB said...

Oh I so need to visit Ithaca!!

Becky said...

September was such a great month, I can hardly believe it's come and gone. And October now too! So funny that none of you wanted to try the peppers! Haha!

Carla from The River said...

I always love your re cap of your months gone by. :-)
So fun with Target and Plaid...I love plaid and it just makes me smile.
xx oo
Carla

Clairejustine oxox said...

Lovely pictures, whoo I could just have a bowl of the soup :) yummy!!

Dawn Gross said...

I enjoy your wrap ups. I think my favorite picture is the waterfall shot!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails