Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fall Decor:The Look for Less

The new Fall Jonathan Adler catalog arrived in the mail and I swooned over its pages.
Then this adorable Target catalog arrived and I was equally smitten.  Don't even get me started on the plaid everything..that's for another post.
I love Jonathan Adler (see here and here) but a lot of those prices are out of my budget. I noticed that the Target book had many similar items that were way more affordable.

  
From lighting to decorative objects to furniture, mirrors and pillows..I found some really great pieces that won't break the bank.


I'm all for splurging on some quality items but when you want to add a few inexpensive accessories, it pays to shop around!  What's your favorite splurge vs. steal?

Let's Keep in Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend


Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

The deer antlers made me laugh!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Wow - I love this look too! I recently just bought a "grown up" purse/bag - so much better than my cheapo version I bought at Target. Don't get me wrong, I love Target but sometimes it's nice to have the real deal! Thanks for the inspiration - always, my friend! xo

Carla from The River said...

I like the deer.
Fun ideas.
Carla

Becky said...

Wow, those are some great deals! I love that cart. My grandma has one I've always admired :) I'm in love with the Target commercials this year, all that plaid makes this preppy girl happy!!!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Some beautiful picks here, love them all :)

Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails