Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Decor Browsing at Target

In my recent Fall Decor: The Look For Less post I highlighted a lot of affordable and stylish items from Target. It's fun to look through a catalog but even more fun to see the goodies in person.
One of our local Target's had a great display set up in the store.
 I did get a little swoony over all of that plaid.
 These neutrals made me long for a mountain cabin or a room that I could "lodge up".
 So much coziness!
It looks like the new fall line has been pretty popular as quite a few shelves were starting to empty. Have you seen any of the new fall line from Target? What do you think?

Let's Keep in Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

First, let me start out by saying your target looks nothing like ours! There's definitely a difference! Ours looks a little less on trend, the design space there looks pretty awesome! That being said, I just happened to be at my second home, I mean Target yesterday :-) I love the cozy fall looks and accents the season! I was a little disappointed at first because all I could find lately was Halloween Decor! I was happy to see the warm colors and pretty options to carry me right through to Thanksgiving!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather I have not been in Target in a while and it looks like they have some really nice things. Enjoy the afternoon sweetie.
Julie xo

Clairejustine oxox said...

Whoo looks like a lot of wonderful things in here :)

Carla from The River said...

I am loving that plaid. I love the mugs I see. :-)

Tamar SB said...

My target has the same open display - love it makes everything feel so high end!

Jules said...

I think that you have the collest Target I have ever seen....always love their stuff!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails