Monday, December 22, 2014

{Recipe} Peppermint Brownie Bites


I made these for a Christmas celebration at my daughter's school.  She said were gone in the morning so I think they were pretty tasty.  Oooey gooey chocolate chip brownies with cream mint icing and a minty Hershey Kiss on top!!
 I found the idea here but I used brownie mix (Ghirardelli's is the best!).
I baked up one batch of brownies in mini muffin tins, then iced them with peppermint buttercream icing (1 stick of softened butter,  1 1/2 cups of 10x sugar,1 TBS of milk and 1/4 tsp peppermint extract). I added a Candy Cane Hershey Kiss and a few sprinkles to each one and voila!
So cute, easy and fun!
These would look great on a holiday cookie tray but they will disappear quickly!
 I love chocolate and mint combos, check out my other recipes and ideas:
Starbucks Hack Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops
Grown Up Minty Chocolate Chip Pudding Shots
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

They look so festive!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

So yummy! I absolutely love making festive treats when I know I can send them out of the house! I'm making chocolate dipped peanut butter crackers into little reindeer faces and Grinch kebabs to send into my daughters school today! I have to remember this one!!! Your pictures are fantastic by the way :-)

Becky said...

They look yummy!! And chocolate and peppermint, you can never go wrong!!

Carla from The River said...

Yummy and so pretty for Christmas.

Dawn Gross said...

Those brownies look delicious!! I love all things chocolate/peppermint!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails