Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Mantel Change Up

What a difference a day makes...
The day after Thanksgiving all most of this came down to make room for..
 this! 
The mantel was the first thing I decorated for Christmas.
I've even found a place for that cute deer plaque I thrifted a few weeks ago. I'm leaving him natural for now because I think he goes perfectly with my rustic-picnic vibe that I've got happening on the hearth.

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up with:
Alphabe-Thursday
Pin It

17 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your mantle. I have not even started in my living room yet with Christmas. Just got my kitchen done! Takes me forever to do what I used to do in a day! LOL! Love the plaid too! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

SO festive looking!

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful!! Love the natural look.

Dawn Gross said...

Gorgeous! Love the picnic corner!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love it and I love your before and after shots! So pretty and perfect for Christmas! We have my favorite garland, candles and little silver deer. I should do a decorating post! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Becky said...

I just Mr Deer with the picnic decor, he fits in perfectly!! And your mantle turned out lovely :)

Kimberly G said...

Everything looks so pretty.
http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

very nicely done!

Esther Joy said...

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"!

bettyl-NZ said...

Lovely and Christmasy hearth!

Betty said...

Very nice! I need to get busy on my Christmas mantel.

Brona Joy said...

How lovely.

Monica said...

I love your mantel! I wish I had one to decorate.

Emily, Our house now a home said...

Beautiful! There is so many amazing and stunning small details here You did a wonderful job!

Emily- Our house now a home

Jules said...

Your mantel always looks beautiful!!!!

Jules said...

Your mantel always looks beautiful!

Jenny said...

What a beautiful mantel!

I love the Christmas plaid coolers!

Your clever post for the letter C just felt like Christmas!

Thank you for sharing it.

A+

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails