Friday, December 12, 2014

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #90 & Features

It's party time, link party that is!!
Yep, it's Friday Favorites time.We'd love to see any DIY, food/recipe, seasonal, thrifty, decor related project you've got going on!
Here are my features from last week's Friday's Favorites.
Holly from The Coconut Head's Survival Guide taught me a new word for "hot men with beards in plaid", who knew?  You'll have to go check it out! She also shared 30 Ideas to Make You Mad for Plaid this season in our homes and fashions.
For another tasty treat, check out Kat from Home Made Interest's Pesto & Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Spread.  This looks like an old favorite of mine that I want to revisit!
I'll be sharing an oldie but goodie, my Starbucks Cup Angels 2.0.  These were last year's cups, I like how they change the designs every year but these were one of my favorite design so far.
I hope you'll join in too!
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!



Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Corbisiero said...

Thanks Heather for the party! I hope you have a nice day and weekend.
Julie

Tamar SB said...

The cup ornaments are great!

Tamar SB said...

I mean snowmen (-:
#fridaybrain

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

💚 of those Starbucks angels! And that pesto, cream cheese spread? Deliciousness!

Becky said...

A Lumbersexual, that's hilarious!! I had no idea!! The cheese spread looks yummy too! Great picks this week!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails