Friday, December 5, 2014

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #89 & Features

It's that time again! I really missed our party last week so I'm happy it's back.
I hope you'll link something up with us this week!!  We'd love to see any DIY, food/recipe, seasonal, thrifty, decor related project you've got going on!
Here are my features from last week's Friday's Favorites.
These Gingerbread Spiced Almonds from The Athletic Avocado look so good and they're made with better for you ingredients so you won't feel guilty snacking on these treats.
I also loved 25 Almost Free Christmas Countdown Activities  from Ashley at 3 Little Greenwoods. She had some great ideas for all ages.  I mean, a Coke guzzling contest and watching 'Elf'? I'm in!
I'll be sharing my No-Chicken and Dumplings Recipe.
I hope you'll join in too!
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!





Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Becky said...

Those almonds look awesome, don't they??!!

Julie Corbisiero said...

Thanks for the fun party Heather and have a nice day and weekend.
Julie

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Of the world to friends.
Will present the Christmas music.
Mariah Carey – “All I Want For Christmas Is You” – Christmas In Rockefeller 2014 http://wp.me/p3YsMF-4z @Sakamoto2Ryouma

Love Of Quilts said...

Merry Christmas!

Carla from The River said...

Thank you for doing this...it is fun to take a peek each week.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Great collection you have here! I especially love the gingerbread spiced almonds, yummy!

Katie said...

Oh man...I'm off to check out that advent calendar. Coke guzzling contest?! Heck yes!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails