Monday, December 8, 2014

{Insta-Love} November 2014

Here we go again...
At the eye doctor.
Tan, stripes and red.
Spending the day with my niece.
Tom the turkey pumpkin made an appearance.
Rainbow!
Fun times at the Flyers game!
The whole gang in our fancy club box!
Setting up my Disney tree (first red cup!).
The Dutch iris always blooms twice.
Sushi (and roasted butternut squash) dinner by the fire with Miss High School.
First snow!
More stripes, skinny jeans and sparkly TOMS.
Miss High School's play program.
Her first high school play!
Thrift shopping (didn't buy).
Perfect wine for book club.
Setting up the basement for Thanksgiving.
More snow on Thanksgiving Eve.
Trying to look domestic with a pie I didn't bake.
All ready for our guests!
Filling the Advent calendar.
Our main tree!
Decorating my favorite white tree.

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Busy month! I still can't believe it's December!

Katie said...

I love seeing November and Thanksgiving turn into December and Christmas in your photos!

The trees are amazing - I love how you have so many of them!

And that you took a picture of your first red cup. I did that too! They just make me so happy when they come out!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I think this is one of my favorite posts that you do because it really gives a sneak peek into your life and helps us bloggy friends get to know you better! Love the shot of you two at the Flyers game, adorable :-) also love your daughter's first high school play shot… She looks like a natural :-) and adore your white Christmas tree! Funky and vintagy - love it!

Becky said...

I can't believe it's time for November photos, seems like we were just checking out August's photos!! What a great month :)

Jules said...

Your trees look beautiful! For something different this year, I used all of my Winnie the Pooh ornaments....I just love it!

rae t said...

Your white christmas tree is so beautiful!

rae of love from berlin

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails