Thursday, December 4, 2014

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 12.4.14

 I was on a thrifting frenzy last week, trying to gather enough plate chargers for Thanksgiving. Miss High School also needed to look for vases for a school project so we did one more trip and lucked out. 
Not only did I find three more chargers, she found a vase and I got a few more candle holders plus a "Let It Snow" ornament.   Pretty sweet score!  The red charger didn't go with my Thanksgiving table but I got it just in case I needed it and I could spray paint it gold if necessary. I like the beaded detail on it and wanted to use it for Christmas if I didn't paint it.   I didn't need to..yay!
I posted my Christmas mantel change up yesterday and here's a close up of the "Let It Snow" ornament.   I love how it sparkles in the candlelight!

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

6 comments:

Becky said...

I'm loving the beaded charger too and so glad you didn't have to paint it :) that little red candle holder is too cute!!

Tamar SB said...

Seriously love that mantle! We decorate some for Chanukah but the festive side of me looks longingly at the Christmas lights around town!

Carla from The River said...

Again! Great finds. :-)
All of it looks great.
Merry Christmas
♥ Carla

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I'd say you got pretty lucky finding those this time of year! And you know how much I love your mantle! Great finds!! :-)

EG CameraGirl said...

For sure you found some great frugal decorations! Lucky YOU!

Jules said...

You are a master at the thrifting....I am always so impressed with what you find!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails