Tuesday, December 9, 2014

{Get Crafty} Artsy Repurpose

Miss High School has been taking over the kitchen table with her school projects lately and I happened to see this snazzy pen caddy full of Sharpies while she was working one day.
Empty tissue box + decorative duct tape = instant caddy!
I think it's pretty great!  I'm kind of jealous of her Sharpie collection too.

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

5 comments:

Becky said...

That whole thing is made out of duct tape??!! So awesome! Abs would love that! She's always searching crafts on YouTube asks making something...

Jules said...

That is so cute...and seriously, what a collection!!!!

Tamar SB said...

Adorable! I have some similar on my desk at school!

Dawn Gross said...

Great idea! I can't believe the duct tape patterns out now!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Um....I'm totally jealous of her Sharpie collection and her container is adorable! Beats my ziploc bag anyday!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails