Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Favorites Features **Party Returns Friday, January 9th**

No party today, just my features from last week's shindig.


I love how Joan@Scavenger Chic repurposed a family heirloom--her grandma's sled!
Winnie@Something Sweet shows us how to make Rich Challah Bread with Whole Wheat Flour. This looks amazing!
Amy@Her Tool Belt built this Rustic Christmas Tree by herself. Maybe I'll try this next year. Pinning!

**We'll return on January 9th with a giveaway opportunity to kick things off in the new year**
 I hope you have a wonderful, magical holiday, thanks for linking up and visiting!!
I have a few posts scheduled for next week and then I'll be taking time off to enjoy my holiday.




Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Corbisiero said...

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

That bread looks amazing! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Becky said...

Loving the sled!! Mom and dad have his old sled, wonder if they would let me "borrow" it ;) I know you are going to have an amazing, and special, Christmas this year :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails