Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Score Discounted Tickets with ScoreBig.com

Have you heard of Scorebig.com?
I was offered a chance to try out their site to purchase tickets to an event.
The site is super easy to navigate and gives you lots of options in your own city for games, concerts, shows and special events.  They always offer the tickets at a discount.  You get to pick the section you want to sit in and how many seats you need, then you make an offer for the tickets. Easy!
You can also search other cities if you are planning a trip somewhere and want to see a show or catch a game or concert while you're away.
The biggest issue is deciding what tickets I want to buy!

Disclaimer: I was provided with a discount code for trying out this service.  The opinions expressed are strictly my own.


Pin It

7 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Have never heard of them. Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

OOO going to look for cheap Red Sox tickets (-:

Katie said...

This sounds really interesting. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for sharing :)

Bliss said...

So what did you pick?

Clairejustine oxox said...

I had never heard of them, it sounds great :)

Carla from The River said...

Never heard of it. Thank you for sharing. And what did you pick? :-)
I excited to find out. Your trips are so fun.
xx oo
Carla

Becky said...

I haven't heard of this site, but we have used something similar before, I think it's called Stub Hub?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails