Monday, May 5, 2014

{Insta-Love} April 2014

Are we really in MAY?  
That's kind of crazy, isn't it?
Here was my last crazy month in cell phone pictures...
I was so excited to see these back at Costco, I just had to stock up!
My first attempt at vegan pesto and it was delish.
Enjoying some vino.
The last fire of the season.
Discovering fig butter from Trader Joe's.
Anticipation...loved all three of these!
Reminiscing about this show...
Drinking wine at the movies!
Finally!
Hot tub time!
First iced coffee of the season.
Hyacinths in bloom.
College visit library
Hotel bathroom selfie
Early morning college walk
This!!

I love this little bird's nest in the lilacs.
Mango fail=Papaya
Mmmmm...unlimited salad bar

What happened?
Dinner date with Miss Middle School
Mango win!
Sandals, sunshine and Saturdays!
Thinking....
Amazing!
First outside fire
Easter morning baked carrot cake oatmeal
Very flowery on Easter
First dinner on the grill
Easter basket fun
Hanging out at the skating rink....
Loving my new tea pot!
At the ER with Miss Middle School after a bad fall at the ice rink(it was a sprain and she's doing much better!).
Daffodils + Grape Hyacinth =BFFs
Taking silly selfies with my little buddy.
Explaining their technology project at the Education Committee Meeting.
Memories from my old elementary school....
How was your month?
Pin It

15 comments:

IrisM @ The Colored Married Life said...

Haha love the 2048 YOU WIN :) Love that game, perfect way to spend my time when the baby inside of me wake me up at 3AM :)
xo
Iris
www.thecoloredmarriedlife.com

Tamar SB said...

Busy busy! I love that popcorn! Have you read Little Bee yet? I loved it!!

Kathy McB said...

Fig Butter? Totally checkin' that out!

Morgan said...

Pesto is so awesome! I've always wanted to make it at home, but I still haven't bought a food processor :( I need one to make hummus and taziki sauce too.
I love that little duckie in the hot tub :) So cute!
How are you liking that One More Thing Book? I haven't heard anything about it, but I loved The Office so I am wanting to read it. (On a somewhat related note, they just added Pysch Season 7 to Netflix :) I figured you would want to know!).
That picture of your daughter and husband embracing is so sweet. :)
Yummy salad! Is that at Ruby Tuesday?
You have a great outdoor setup with that fire pit! Those string lights make it so cozy.
Aw, your poor daughter. :( Sorry she hurt her wrist!

Creations By Cindy said...

Enjoyed looking at all of your sweet pics. Hot tub time was calling my name! LOL! Love the one of your girl with her daddy! Precious!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy

camp and cottage living said...

Nine times out of ten I leave your post looking for something to eat! It usually has a photo of some yummy food.
A fun month again, Heather!

Carla from The River said...

Love all your photos. They are always so much fun.

We had our first outside fire this weekend. I love your photo.

Clairejustine oxox said...

Whoo you look so busy, wow loving all your yummy food pictures :)

Clairejustine oxox said...

Whoo you look so busy, wow loving all your yummy food pictures :)

Becky said...

So funny that you had your last indoor and first outdoor fire in April :) Your girls are beautiful, I know I've told you that before, but still :) we've been trying to find a good unlimited salad bar since the one by us closed.

Katie said...

Oh yum! I love Boom Chika Pop popcorn! I didn't realize Costco had it.

Jersey Boys is such a great show. That is awesome that you went to see it!

You can get wine at the movies?! That is so cool!

The college visit looks like so much fun. And it looks like you are having a wonderful spring!

Ida said...

It's always fun to see what your month has been like. So many fun times, great food & lots of laughter & love. Perfection!

Jules said...

Love your monthly photo recaps. Is it strange that I now want a snack?

Dawn said...

Fun recap. Hope Miss Middle School is healing! Love the lights hanging on your deck!

Bliss said...

I had papaya one time and the kids all said it tasted like butt. Yeah, where did we go wrong? But do tell me more about the fig butter.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails