Monday, February 24, 2014

Song-ography Hazy Shade of Winter

We finally got some milder temperatures this weekend (50+!) so we headed to the park for some sunshine and fresh air. I needed to take some pictures for my photography class and my husband was a very patient and willing model for me as I struggled with all those manual settings in a very crowded park.  I captured some good ones of him but this mitten really told a story and worked for this photo challenge.  I'm participating in Kathy's Song-ography Photo Challenge this week and the theme is Hazy Shade of Winter.

Linking up with:
Pin It

8 comments:

Kathy McB said...

That's so great that you found this mitten just "hanging around"! So ready for more color in our lives and this winter to get outta town! Thanks for joining in at Song-ography.

Lisa Denise said...

Hello Heather, I love this photo. Heading over to the link up.


Lisa @ Girl at the Beach. x

Tamar SB said...

Poor neglected mitten! Love it!

Karen said...

Bad winter to lose a mitten, but it worked out for you!

Ida said...

What a great find with that lone mitten. How cool that it was red too. Great shot.

Morgan said...

That mitten was just hanging there? Aw, poor little mitten. I love that it's red though. So much contrast with the snow and background.

Becky said...

What a great photo!! We've been dealing with a big thaw here too, which bring a whole other set of issues. Soggy yard, muddy puppy...

Katie said...

Love this photo! The red just pops so nicely with the winter grays and whites!

I'm glad you guys finally heated up! We got really cold here - below freezing, which is unheard of even in the middle of December, and especially not now, which is their spring! So crazy, but at least we can use the fireplace!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails