Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 6.17.13

Summer
If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw this photo I posted on Sunday of some hydrangea bouquets I put together.
 Hydrangeas say summer to me.
Dance
The bride and groom's first dance at the wedding we went to last weekend.
Laughter
I love the expressions on everyone in this photo-my kids,my mother in law and niece are definitely laughing about something.
Helper
A sweet moment between bride and groom.  He looks like he's wiping a tear from her face.
Water
These gorgeous centerpieces at the wedding!

Linking up with:




Pin It

8 comments:

Kara said...

Wonderful pictures! I love the centerpieces. And the one of every one laughing is fantastic.

Tamar SB said...

These are so wonderful! What a special, special day!!

Jules said...

I love the laughing picture and those hydrangeas are even more stunning than they were in Instagram!

Ida said...

Gorgeous Hydrangea's.
Such a sweet moment at the wedding for your helper shot.
Laughter was wonderful.
Your water shot was very pretty too.

Donna @ Snowbound said...

You really captured some special moments here. Beautiful work.

Katie said...

Those hydrangeas are gorgeous! Are they from your garden?

I love the pictures of the bride and groom. They are both such sweet moments.

Your mother in law and girls look like they are having so much fun! How cool that you were able to capture that moment on camera!

Also - I love those centerpieces from the wedding! I'm such a fan of candles for weddings!

Dawn said...

Weddings are so much fun. Haven't been to one in ages, so I'm looking forward to heading to Alabama for one in September!

Jenny said...

What a gorgeous celebration!

Everything is so beautiful!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails