Monday, November 12, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 11.11.12

Nature
Mother Nature sent us some snow last week.
Vintage or Retro
I loved the retro feel of this skating rink.
Whimsical
My Mickey & Minnie salt shakers are pretty whimsical and I'm happy I got a photo of them on the mantel before I knocked Mickey off and his cornucopia broke. :(
Cooking
Am I the only one obsessed with roasted butternut squash lately?
Favorite Shot of the Week
A shot of my daughter's self portrait.
I'm in awe!
Linking up with:
Pin It

5 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Roasted butternut squash sounds fabulous! Wow she did good looks like her.

Katie said...

Aw, poor Mickey! I'm glad you got a picture of him first!

Your daughter's self portrait is beautiful! She is very talented!

We are obsessed with roasted butternut squash here. My only issue is cutting is up. I have so many problems with that. I wish I could by it pre-cubed!

The snow looks so pretty!

Dawn said...

The portrait is beautiful!

Jen said...

I love roasted butternut squash! I had to buy a new knife so I can cut it.

Bliss said...

The self portrait is fantastic, it really looks like her. And do tell your secret recipe for the roasted squash, I've not made any and I need a new addiction.

Bliss

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails