Tuesday, November 6, 2012

{Recipe}Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

I don't know if I can even call this a recipe but when I saw it on Pinterest here, I knew what I could do with all of that leftover cake mix I had from my daughter's Cupcake Wars party (more on that later).

Plus, I love anything pumpkin.
It was so ridiculously easy that I didn't even pin it myself.
The steps are quite complicated.  
Mix a yellow cake mix with a can of pumpkin puree. Boom!


I made the editorial decision to add yet another ingredient, you do what you will with it.
Scoop into muffin tins and bake as directed on the box for cupcakes.
Should make 24 muffins.
To me, they tasted more like a cake than a muffin and made the house smell so good.
They are low in fat and calories and are only 2 WW+ points each.
The perfectly quick muffin fix!

Linking up with:



Pin It

13 comments:

Jules said...

These sound delicious and easy enough that even I may be able to tackle them. Thanks for sharing the "recipe"!

Katie said...

You got me at 2 ww points!!!

I'll be stopping at the grocery store on my way to home to pick up some cake mix and some pumpkin puree!

Morgan said...

Yummy! I'm all about some pumpkin spice this time of year! :)

Love Of Quilts said...

Thanks for sharing, my hubby loves pumpkin.

Dawn said...

I made these too - with the pumpkin spice - and loved them! Next I want to try the pumpkin tortilla roll ups I saw on Pinterest.

Katie said...

Reporting back to say that I made them last night and had one for breakfast this morning!

They are delicious!! And when they were cooking, they made the apartment smell amazing.

I used a dash of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg (hahaha, literally, I have measuring spoons for a dash, pinch and smidge!)

AJ even suggested that I made them for dessert for the Thanksgiving potluck. He thought cream cheese frosting (while not at all WW friendly!) would make them perfect for dessert!

Life in Rehab said...

I always have some kind of baked good made for breakfast around here, and when we made these a few months ago, I knew I'd found my no-time-to-cook-emergency-back-up-breakfast! Aren't they amazing? Samwow even made 60 of them for a charity function all by himself.

James Gibson said...

Hello new follower looking forward to your posts :-) I am a daddy blogger so something a bit different :-) hope you check me out!

http://charliesandharrysdaddy.blogspot.co.uk/

Our Neck of the Woods said...

My mom told me about this and was RAVING about them! I didn't believe her that they would turn out with only the 2 ingredients, so she made another batch and saved one for me. It was so good! I couldn't believe it. Crazy!

Visiting from Thursday Favorite Things :)

Tammy
ourneckofthewoods.net

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

I like easy and I like pumpkin! Bingo! ;)

<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!
Wildly Original linky party is open

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

I love anything quick and easy - great idea!!

Wild Oak Designs said...

wow....so simple! Looks terribly yummy....
My hubby would like these!
Nancy
http://wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I have both of these in my pantry right now! Boom! :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails